How To Treat Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Diet, Nutrition and Lifestyle, Minimize The Pain And Symptoms, Improve Nerve Function, And Promote Nerve Fiber Growth -- Naturally
Best part: These methods are documented to work even when prescription drugs have failed, they're based on science yet completely natural, target the root causes, and will improve your quality of life and well-being, GUARANTEED.
If you've been diagnosed with diabetic peripheral neuropathy, or feel any pain, numbness, burning, tingling, aching, coldness or "pins and needles", in your feet or hands, then I urge you to read the rest of this page, right now, to learn about the closest thing to a natural neuropathy cure that you'll ever find.
You probably don't need me to tell you how disruptive diabetic peripheral neuropathy can be.
However, what you may not know is that...
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Is NOT Just Uncomfortable... It Can Be Outright DEADLY
Diabetic peripheral neuropathy is one of the most debilitating conditions to your everyday life that you can be afflicted with.
But it's worse than that. Research shows that peripheral neuropathy is much more than skin deep.
Consider, for instance, the following facts.
- One study on diabetics found that reduced feeling in the feet, due to neuropathy, led to 4.5 times the risk of foot ulcers, 4 times the risk of gangrene, 6 times the risk of amputation, and 4 times the risk of death over 7 years1
If you have the misfortune of being afflicted with diabetic foot ulcers (wounds)...
Your Chances Of Surviving 5 Years Are
As Low As 45%3
That's a lower 5-year survival chance than for someone with breast, colon or prostate cancer(!)4
- Loss of feeling in the hands can lead to unintentional but serious injuries. You could burn yourself while ironing or cooking, while loss of feeling in the feet can lead to burn injuries, puncture wounds or frictions wounds, that can become infected and lead to ulcers, that subsequently can lead to amputation (or death from an infection)5
- In fact, diabetics with peripheral neuropathy have 2-3 times the risk of dying of an infection than diabetics without peripheral neuropathy5
- Higher blood fats, blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, or kidney disease are some of the risk factors for diabetic peripheral neuropathy1
Does that sound like "only" an uncomfortable condition to you? Me neither...
It should be clear that diabetic peripheral neuropathy is, in fact, a serious complication of diabetes, and...
Only Treating The Symptoms Won't Work
After all, neuropathy is a complication of diabetes similar to kidney disease, eye damage, heart disease, or stroke. Would you take a painkiller for kidney disease or eye damage, and pretend that everything is fine?
If you're in pain right now, you probably want a quick fix to get rid of the pain, and I'll get to that shortly. But it's a huge mistake to think that everything will be just fine and dandy if you pop a quick painkiller.
On the other hand, my methods are designed to:
- Minimize the pain (whether it feels like burning, aching, stabbing, electric shock, coldness or "pins and needles", deep or superficial)
- Improve your sensing ability (feeling) in your feet and hands (which protects you from mechanical injury, burns, falls, wounds and more) Don't forget that loss of feeling predicts amputation, infection, and death, something you definitely want to avoid
- Target the ROOT causes of your neuropathy, the deranged cellular mechanisms that damage your nerves (if you don't do this, you will NEVER get over this condition)
- Improve nerve function and stimulate nerve growth
My neuropathy remedy is an amalgamation of methods that have worked for thousands of men and women, often volunteering for scientific studies on natural and alternative treatments after drugs had failed them.
I summarized everything inside a comprehensive, yet concise, manual that shows you step-by-step how to counteract this debilitating and dangerous condition.
The proven answers are found in my manual:
This book, that you can download today, is completely focused on fixing diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
This is a crucial point, because there are over 100 kinds of neuropathies, and they are NOT all the same. You can't just go out and get a book on "neuropathy". You need one specifically for the diabetic peripheral kind.
You can rest assured that my ebook is 100% focused on improving your condition.
I've dug out all the worthwhile natural methods for correcting this condition naturally. It covers old and brand new methods alike. Because I wrote it in 2014, it's based on the latest, cutting-edge, research.
I am confident that you will not find a program like this anywhere else. Sure, there are some academic papers out there, but they are very technical and difficult to read. My book, on the other hand, is easy to understand. There is no fluff or filler, personal anecdotes, or other nonsense, either. Just pure action-based strategies that anyone can use.
Why My Protocol Is Superior:
- Specific. I tell you EXACTLY what to do to improve diabetic peripheral neuropathy. No guesswork involved.
- Realistic. I only recommend strategies that you can actually use, without breaking your bank account, or going to expensive specialists such as chiropractors or clinics.
- Immediately useful. You can start using these strategies today.
- Easy-to-implement. No matter who you are, you'll find something that suits you within my manual. The strategies are very diverse and cover a broad range of options. I attack the problem from multiple angles, because I think it's easier to make a small improvement in, say, 6-7 areas of your life, than a huge change in one.
- Backed by research, most of it conducted on humans. I'm citing 178 of them throughout the ebook.
Here is, in more specific detail, a short preview of what you'll learn:
Numerous Methods That Reduce Any Kind Of Diabetic Neuropathy Pain
I'm not a one-trick pony. I give you lots of options. Here's just one example of an all-natural spray that is PROVEN to relieve pain by a LARGE amount in a majority of patients, almost immediately:
You may think you've heard about this soothing spray, but I'm sure you haven't. In my manual, I'll show you exactly what it is and how to get your hands on it.
Please realize that my ebook is FULL of various methods like this. Below is another example.
- Various lifestyle factors, that you've never even thought about, and how they affect diabetic neuropathy. This ONE, simple, change single-handedly reduced neuropathy symptoms by -44% (the researchers even found that the strategy improved nerve function and increased the number of nerves... chapter 2)
You'll also learn how to...
Target The Root Causes Of Neuropathy
Neuropathy actually shares similarities with kidney disease, eye damage and other diabetic complications. Studies have shown that blood sugar, cholesterol levels, blood fats, and more, play a major role in causing diabetic neuropathy.
It's a systemic disease.
Fortunately for you, my methods will target and minimize those root causes of neuropathy. For example, I'll show you a diet that is a God-send for fixing these things, and typically leads to substantial weight loss, too.
Here are the results after 13 months of this special diet in overweight diabetics:
This diet is remarkably simple, yet highly effective.
As you can see above, my program is not just some "painkiller"; it shows you how to improve the root causes of the disease. In this particular study, above, the diabetics went from a blood sugar of 189 to 88 mg/dl (10.5 to 4.9 in European units)... in other words, from diabetic to normal.
Blood sugar, is the primary cause of diabetic peripheral neuropathy (and other diabetic complications), so cutting blood sugar in half is huge.
You'll also learn:
- Supplements, food and nutrition that help (Hint: nutrition plays a MAJOR role in diabetic neuropathy, as in all diabetic complications)
- How diet and lifestyle factors affect diabetic neuropathy
- Creams, lotions and sprays that relieve pain and symptoms
- One bad habit that murders your feet and hands (I'll show you a simple, much safer, alternative)
- How to make diabetic foot ulcers heal faster (This is potentially life-saving, because an infected ulcer can force an amputation, or worse...)
- A new, breakthrough therapy documented to dramatically reduce neuropathic pain in the feet, and improve balance and strength, too
- 100% natural, prescription-free methods
- Documented to work for type 1, type 2, and prediabetics
- Much, much more!
As you can see,
I Cover It All
You'll get more than enough strategies to give you the best chance of fixing your diabetic peripheral neuropathy, enhance sensing ability, promote nerve growth, and rescue dying nerves.
Imagine being like a new person, a few weeks from now. Being able to live your life freely, as you used to before this unwelcome disease interrupted your life. Imagine enjoying the rest of your years instead of suffering through them, and enjoy something as simple as getting a restful night's sleep again.
And also being able to reduce or discontinue your medications and their side effects.
I take pride in my work, and I'm so confident that I guarantee it UNCONDITIONALLY:
If you don't feel that my guide is everything I've promised, just let me know and I'll return your money. I'll trust your judgment on this one.
Just click on the button or link below and you'll be taken to the secure ordering page where you can enter your payment details. Then you'll be able to read the eBook immediately.
I honestly believe your investment in my program will change your life for the better. I think this is your best course of action. I'm so confident that I guarantee it. I have shown you the path, but I can't take the first step for you. You have to invest in yourself, to recover your health and quality of life.
So go ahead and take advantage of my offer while it's still fresh in your mind. Good things don't come to those who wait, but to those who take action. Order here.
Yours in health,
Author -- The Diabetic Neuropathy Antidote
P.S. Please don't delay your decision to improve your diabetic neuropathy. Otherwise, your nerve damage will progress, and it only gets harder to treat. Don't wait until you get a foot ulcer or gangrene or an infection or something that is truly life-threatening.
Diabetes is a dangerous condition in its own right, but diabetes with neuropathy is far worse. So go ahead and do something good for yourself and order the ebook.
P.P.S. Remember, too that you're protected by my money back guarantee for a full 60 days.
- Elliott J, Tesfaye S, Chaturvedi N, et al. Large-fiber dysfunction in diabetic peripheral neuropathy is predicted by cardiovascular risk factors. Diabetes Care. Oct 2009;32(10):1896-1900.
- Carrington AL, Shaw JE, Van Schie CH, Abbott CA, Vileikyte L, Boulton AJ. Can motor nerve conduction velocity predict foot problems in diabetic subjects over a 6-year outcome period? Diabetes Care. Nov 2002;25(11):2010-2015.
- Moulik PK, Mtonga R, Gill GV. Amputation and mortality in new-onset diabetic foot ulcers stratified by etiology. Diabetes Care. Feb 2003;26(2):491-494.
- Robbins JM, Strauss G, Aron D, Long J, Kuba J, Kaplan Y. Mortality rates and diabetic foot ulcers: is it time to communicate mortality risk to patients with diabetic foot ulceration? J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. Nov-Dec 2008;98(6):489-493.
- Cardoso CR, Salles GF. Macro and microvascular complications are determinants of increased infection-related mortality in Brazilian type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. Jan 2007;75(1):51-58.
- Tesfaye S, Selvarajah D. Advances in the epidemiology, pathogenesis and management of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. Feb;28 Suppl 1:8-14.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
The website's content and the product for sale is based upon the author's opinion and is provided solely on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold here. Neither ClickBank nor the author are engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website or in the product, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed healthcare provider. You should not construe ClickBank's sale of this product as an endorsement by ClickBank of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of advice made by the author of the product. In order to protect the identity of the author, John Hawkins is a pseudonym.